Thursday, December 4, 2014

In-Home Piano Lessons for Loudoun and Purcellville, VA

After spending a year in the field refining my performance and arranging skills, I am excited to share what I've learned with a new crop of select students.  I'm looking for serious piano students who want to expand beyond their classical skills to become proficient in  popular, jazz, improvisation, and/or composition.  My diverse experience in just about every piano capacity imaginable helps me prepare students for college music study and/or professional careers in music.  I can also help returning adults to re-gain confidence and find their own special gift.  What will you learn?  You will learn all the tricks and arranging secrets that I have learned over the past fifteen years.  You will learn to listen and trust your musical intuition more.  You will learn to make music from scratch, without relying on a piece of paper.  I am also skilled in helping students to dramatically improve sight-reading, so that they can handle anything that is thrown at them.  I do this by equipping students with a deep understanding of theory and chords, and through direct application of that knowledge in creative lead-sheet interpretation and score analysis.  I teach all styles, drawing from my experience in composition & arranging, musical theater accompanying, playing with orchestras/bands, wedding piano, hotel/restaurant/party piano, dance accompanying, and vocal accompanying.

Accepting students by audition only.  Call 571-439-0136 or e-mail info@musicbyjennifer.net for more information. SUNDAYS ONLY, IN YOUR HOME.  LOUDOUN COUNTY AREA.

Visit my website at www.musicbyjennifer.net to learn more about my experience and qualifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment